6th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Distance Learning program in BLLB?

sir,
Having a nice day to u, I am A professional worker , I am interestsd in BLLB. Course kindly may be suggested to Distance education colleges withdetailes.

Related Questions:
2nd March 2012, 02:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Distance Learning program in BLLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Having a nice day to u, I am A professional worker , I am interestsd in BLLB. Course kindly may be suggested to Distance education colleges withdetailes.
There are no such universities in India which offers BA LLB through correspondence mode. Infact, as per the Bar Council of India, candidates who are pursuing the course, through regular classes requires a minimum of 75% attendance throughout.
As per the Bar Council of India, aspirants who haven't maintained an attendance of 75% will not be considered eligible to register as Advocate and won't be able to practice in the court of law.
Therefore, the LLB course is not offered through distance mode as it is very much clear that it won't make the candidate become a professional lawyer.

Now, there are few courses in law which are offered by various universities through distance mode but that will only help an individual to gain knowledge in this field but won't be able to take law as profession. One of the most preferred course in law, offered through distance mode, is Bachelor of General Law. Apart from this course, there are other courses in law which are offered as certificate as well as diploma programs.

Some of the well known universities offering courses in law through distance mode are:

Acharya Nagarjuna University
University of Jammu
Annamalai University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Guru Nank Dev University
Kurukshetra University

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
25th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Having a nice day to u, I am A State Govt employee ,but I may take Volunteer retirement at an early date I am also LLB and MBA(Executive) but I am interested to established a textile industry ( small scale) , please suggest me in this regard from where I can take knowledge /experience.kindly may be suggested in this regard. Hamdur Rahman South Haiborgaon RRB Road Nagaon (Assam) Pin-782002 email ID : [email protected]
14th October 2012, 11:56 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Colleges offering Distance Learning Program in BLLB are :

* Kurukshetra University

* Annamalai University

* Indira Gandhi National Open University

* Guru Nanak Dev University

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?