31st May 2019, 05:35 PM
Simon Sunny

List of colleges offering Food Engineering and Technology graduate degree course

Please provide me the list of colleges offering graduate level degree course in Food Engineering and Technology. What is the admission criteria of those colleges? Do I need to appear for any entrance?

30th June 2019, 02:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Food Engineering and Technology graduate degree course

List of colleges offering Food Engineering and Technology graduate degree course are as follows:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Bidhan Chandhra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Nadia, Manpur
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur
College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science, Allahabad
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa Deopur
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?