11th July 2012, 03:22 PM
venkata lakshmi atyam

List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?

i completed my b.pharm on 2011. now i am interested in pharma MBA. can you please suggest me some colleges offering pharma MBA in distance and also let me know how to prerare a fresher pharmacist resume................

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  2. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  5. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  6. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  7. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  8. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  9. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  10. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  12. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  15. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  16. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course?
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA course in Pharma Management?
  18. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
12th July 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?

What is the salary after completing b. Pharma and m. Pharmacy
17th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?

how to prepare a fresher pharmacist resume?
17th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare a fresher pharmacist resume?
18th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary after completing B Pharm and Pharma MBA?
24th October 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

aftr b.pharm 8 k and aftr m.pharm 10k
9th September 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what will be the better option after completing b pharmacy?
10th April 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam before taking the admission in the MBA pharma in any colleges in hyderabad
2nd January 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i do pharma MBA Exeternally after completion my B pharmacy ????
17th December 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

colleges offering distance mba in pharmaceutical management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?