12th September 2010, 12:13 AM
kgaurav

List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

Can i have the list of colleges which provides the mba course in power management in india and in abroad too ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer Event Management course in Abroad?
  6. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  7. List of MBA colleges for Power Management Course in India? Admission procedure and fee details?
  8. Is it better to pursue MBA in Power Management from foreign countries than India? List of foreign universities providing this course? -- [New]
  9. Best colleges in India and Abroad for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Prospect of the course?
  10. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  11. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  12. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?
  13. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  14. Names of institutes providing MBA in Power Management?
  15. Fee structure of MBA in Power Management course in Abroad?
  16. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  17. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
12th September 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

Sir i am btech student of 4th year,i would like to know about d kind of work appointed to btech engineers in banks??
12th September 2010, 04:31 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

Dear friend,

It is a very good choice that you wanna complete your MBA in Power Management.
As now the recession is going on ,so its a better course for you

I think you know that India holds the sixth place as the largest power consumer around the world.

It has a very good bright future.Completing the degree in MBA in power management, you can have some various types of jobs such as director of operations, business development manager, energy dealer and price analyst

The MBA in Power management run by CAMPS (Center for Advance Management & Power Studies) which will lead you to the managerial skill development of the power sector professionals.

It can provide you the Indian power sector who take the control from both Technical & Management perspectives.

In general there are some criteria to have a admission in MBA course in Power Management.
1:You should have minimum 50% marks in aggregate at 10th as well as (10+2)th level.

2:You should have engineering degree with appropriate industry requirement
or
you should have have minimum 50% marks in B.Sc. from a recognized university or college.
3:You may be required to pass Entrance exam,GD,PI conducted by institutions in which you will get admission.

you can complete the course in some important institutes in India.some of them are:

1:National Power Training Institute (NPTI); Faridabad ,NCR, Delhi which is an National institute under ministry of power ,Govt of India.

2:NYSS Institute of Management & Research;Power Management ,Nagpur

3:Power Management Institute ; Noida,UP

4:Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM),Pune

5:MDI School of Energy Management

6:Amity University

7:University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

Good luck.
12th September 2010, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In India, the two best colleges are NPTI, Faridabad and University of PETROLEUM and Energy studies, Dehradun. Even IIT Delhi offers Btech/MBA courses in power management field. These are the best institutes in India.
12th September 2010, 07:08 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,

MBA in power management study in almost all B schools.

& the list of 25 B school as per their ranking are:

1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
2. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
3. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
4. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
5. XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
6. ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
7. FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
8. Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
9. Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K – Kozhikode)
10. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
11. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
12. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (Bombay)
13. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
14. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
15. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
16. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
17. Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
18. Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
19. International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
20. Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy (BIM)
21. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
22. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
23. T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (TAPMI)
24. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
25. Institute of Management Development Research, Pune (IMDR)

good luck.
12th September 2010, 08:14 PM
noproblem

List of colleges ::

12th September 2010, 08:42 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

I am naming the following institutes in this respect:

1. Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS), Faridabad
2. NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NPTI), Faridabad
www.npti.nic.in
3. IITs and NITs.
4. Central institute of business management research and development,Nagpur

These are the main institutes for power management. They require BE/BTech candidates having more than 60% marks in degree.
It is a two year degree course and selection is based upon the score in CAT exam.
29th September 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hi friend ,
thank you very much

i had completed m.tech and 2 years i have teaching experience,i m interested in power management studies.
am i eligible
1st October 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

can plse sugest me better B-schools for me taking MBA in Project Management from india
1st October 2010, 06:16 PM
alekhya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgaurav View Post
Can i have the list of colleges which provides the mba course in power management in india and in abroad too ?

list of colleges in india for MBA

Name of institute Location
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS) New Delhi
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
International Management Institute New Delhi
FORE School of Management New Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD Pune
Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai
Institute of Rural Management Anand (Gujarat)
Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
National Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi
Bharatidasan Institute of Management Tituchirapalli
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology - school of Management Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology department of Management Studies New Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology - Vinod gupta school of Management Kharagpur
27th October 2010, 03:58 PM
vja

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

hello...

your planning is good after completion of your btech,to enter into power management.the one thing is important.that you must appear for CAT exam.

from CAT qualify students,the following top colleges in india,selections take place.

1.national power training institute(NPTI)FARIDABAD
2.UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM AND ENERGY STUDIES.
3.nyss institute of management&research,power management.nagpur

all the best.....
28th October 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i m currently working as an senior engg. with adani power and wanted some knowledge regarding distance learning for power management. can u plz suggest me the colleges and their criteria. and would this course be helpful in the long run
8th November 2010, 12:03 AM
SonalSinghal

Dear friend,

Considering that India holds the sixth place as the largest power consumer around the world, MBA in Power Management is indeed a good career choice. It does, surely, provide you various good job opportunities. You can consider various job options such as development manager, energy dealer, director of operations, price analysts etc. I did MBA in power management from UPES Dehradun and currently, am working as a Price Analyst with a leading MNC. The MBA in Power management run by UPES Dehradun will help you to enhance your managerial skills and will transform into an efficient professional in this field.
8th November 2010, 06:09 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges power management in India and in abroad

please search on the internet for mba college offer in power managment. it is useful or you. by this you can know about the college. so please search on the internet.. thanking you...
18th November 2010, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

can plse sugest me better MBA collage in Project Management in india
13th December 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonalSinghal View Post
Dear friend,

Considering that India holds the sixth place as the largest power consumer around the world, MBA in Power Management is indeed a good career choice. It does, surely, provide you various good job opportunities. You can consider various job options such as development manager, energy dealer, director of operations, price analysts etc. I did MBA in power management from UPES Dehradun and currently, am working as a Price Analyst with a leading MNC. The MBA in Power management run by UPES Dehradun will help you to enhance your managerial skills and will transform into an efficient professional in this field.

Dear Sonal
I am B.Tech in Electrical Engg (2.5 yrs experience) in TATA Bluescope STEEL.Now thinking for MBA in Power Mangmnt.Even Me too also thinking about UPES Dehradun but was in doubt regarding College ranking ,Placements post MBA Job Profile..etc..etc..
I was looking for someone Exactly like you who can guide me.Please taking few moments from your busy schedule please let us know abt the
1. institution quality
2. after MBA Job Profile
3. Placement rate
4. Avg Package

one more think, what do you think -would it be wise decision to leave the job and have the MBA in Power from UPES or somewhere else like NPTI/IISWBM from Job Profile Salary point of view..
Please suggest me in this regard being the experienced in this line.
My mail id

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I will be waiting for ur wise suggetion..
So,till then take care.by.
14th December 2010, 10:02 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Some of the reputed institutes’ conduction postgraduate courses in the field of Power Management are:

* Power Management Institute
* National Power Training Institute, faridabad
* Indian Institute of Technology
* IIM
* SIBM
* university of power & petroleum studies
14th December 2010, 11:29 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

Quote:
Dear friend,
You choose the correct option for your future,i will suggest you to go for Indian Institute of Management(IIM) in different state in india...
17th December 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I WANT TO KNOW THE INSTITUTE WHICH PROVIDE MBA IN POWER MANAGEMENT THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING. I M DIPLOMA ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL AFTER 10TH WITH 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
20th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

desr sir,
i have compltd ma b.tech electrical engg, am pass out of 2010,am intrested in mba powermanagment, can u plz suggest me d institutions/universities abroad...
31st December 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How is placemets in UPES power management? What is the package a fresher witho experience gets? hos is it compared to NPTI?
1st January 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have compltd ma b.tech electrical engg, am pass out of 2010,am intrested in mba powermanagment, can u plz suggest me d institutions/universities abroad...
13th January 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How is the placement scenario in UPES dehradun (power management) MBA??.i have done b.tech in computer science and have finaaly got selected in UPES(power management).Does being from a C.S background makes any difference??Kindly tell the avg package also..
26th January 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

any collage which provids distance mba in power managment
26th January 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Kshitiz Agarwal and I'd done Power Engineering from NPTI, nagpur and now looking forward for doing MBA in Power Management. Do you please guide me weather PMI is providing MBA to all people or It's restricted to NTPC employees only. And if it's restricted to NTPC employee only then tell me about good institutes offering this course as none of IIM, IIT's or big reputed are not offering such courses.
26th January 2011, 02:59 PM
kshitizagar11

Sir, I'd done Power Engineering from NPTI, Nagpur and now looking forward for doing MBA in Power Management. I just want to know weather PMI is offering MBA for NTPC employee or it's open for every graduate. If it's offering it only for NTPC employees only then which other good institute offer this course as IIMs, IITs and other reputed Management Schools are not offering this course.
3rd March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

upes dehradun is best option till date
27th April 2011, 06:32 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
ISB – Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
30th April 2011, 06:52 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

List of colleges in india for MBA

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University (FMS) New Delhi
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
Management Development Institute Gurgaon
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
International Management Institute New Delhi
FORE School of Management New Delhi
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD Pune
Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai
Institute of Rural Management Anand (Gujarat)
Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
National Institute of Fashion Technology New Delhi
Bharatidasan Institute of Management Tituchirapalli
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai
4th May 2011, 03:02 AM
SonalSinghal

Quote:

Moreover, India holds the sixth place as the largest power consumer around the world.
It has a very good bright future.Completing the degree in MBA in power management, you can have some various types of jobs such as director of operations, business development manager, energy dealer and price analyst. You can pursue this course from important institutes in India.some of them are:

UPES, Dehradun - first Energy University of India
Power Management Institute ; Noida,UP
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM),Pune
MDI School of Energy Management
12th June 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

i'm a third year student of btech eee and want to go for mba power management. i hav heard about UPES DEHRADUN and NPTI FBD DELHI. so please tell me about their overall india ranking, avg packages. which is the better one among the above mentioned institutes?
13th June 2011, 10:04 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

I am naming the following institutes in this respect:

1. Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS), Faridabad
2. NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NPTI), Faridabad
www.npti.nic.in
3. IITs and NITs.
4. Central institute of business management research and development,Nagpur

These are the main institutes for power management. They require BE/BTech candidates having more than 60% marks in degree.
It is a two year degree course and selection is based upon the score in CAT exam.
Thanks
2nd July 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

respected...sir/mam
my name is vinay dongre......i m BE mechnical....with pgdc in thermal power plant for 1 year course.
i wanted..to be power manager in any power company .so which is the best way to do this ...ples....ples....guide me as ur friend..i m very confuse....to continued my job or do the mba in power....
30th July 2011, 12:04 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

I think you know that India holds the sixth place as the largest power consumer around the world.

It has a very good bright future.Completing the degree in MBA in power management, you can have some various types of jobs such as director of operations, business development manager, energy dealer and price analyst

The MBA in Power management run by CAMPS (Center for Advance Management & Power Studies) which will lead you to the managerial skill development of the power sector professionals.

It can provide you the Indian power sector who take the control from both Technical & Management perspectives.

In general there are some criteria to have a admission in MBA course in Power Management.
1:You should have minimum 50% marks in aggregate at 10th as well as (10+2)th level.

2:You should have engineering degree with appropriate industry requirement
or
you should have have minimum 50% marks in B.Sc. from a recognized university or college.
3:You may be required to pass Entrance exam,GD,PI conducted by institutions in which you will get admission.

you can complete the course in some important institutes in India.some of them are:

1:National Power Training Institute (NPTI); Faridabad ,NCR, Delhi which is an National institute under ministry of power ,Govt of India.

2:NYSS Institute of Management & Research;Power Management ,Nagpur

3:Power Management Institute ; Noida,UP

4:Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM),Pune

5:MDI School of Energy Management

6:Amity University

7:University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

Thanks
21st August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonalSinghal View Post
Dear friend,

sir what was ur package from upes?
21st August 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the average package of power management in uper,dehradun??
7th September 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the process after cat exam...what to do and how much cat score is required 4 addmission in nptis and any other topmost pmi......and what will b the placement scheme and how much is the pacage and is there any scope in abroad for a pmi person
28th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what is career prospects for emba from university of energy studies[cce]
28th September 2011, 11:36 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad

Quote:

List of colleges which provides the mba course in power management in india
17. Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
26.National Power Training Institute (NPTI); Faridabad ,NCR, Delhi which is an National institute under ministry of power ,Govt of India.
27.NYSS Institute of Management & Research;Power Management ,Nagpur
28.Power Management Institute ; Noida,UP
29.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM),Pune
30.MDI School of Energy Management
31.Amity University
32.University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
29th September 2011, 12:00 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

hi dear
List of colleges which provides the mba course in power management in india
26.National Power Training Institute (NPTI); Faridabad ,NCR, Delhi which is an National institute under ministry of power ,Govt of India.
27.NYSS Institute of Management & Research;Power Management ,Nagpur
28.Power Management Institute ; Noida,UP
29.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management(SIBM),Pune
30.MDI School of Energy Management
31.Amity University
32.University of Petroleum and Energy Studies

good luck
29th September 2011, 12:05 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

List of TOP 10 colleges for MBA course in power management in India :

1.Management Development Institute

2.Xavier Institute of Management

3.Indian Institute of Management,Ahmedabad

4.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,Pune

5.Institute of Management & Technology,Ghaziabad

6.International Management Institute,Delhi

7.Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,Delhi

8.Institute of Management Development Research,Pune

9.Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai

10.Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management,IIT Mumbai

30th September 2011, 01:05 PM
shibendu

Here is the list of MBA colleges providing in power electronics.
You will have to choose one college from these.

Indian Institute of Management,Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management,Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management,Calicut
International Management Institute,Delhi
Management Development Institute
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Indian School of Business,Hyderabad
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
Xavier Institute of Management,Bhubaneswar
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,Trichy
Mudra Institute of Communications,Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,Delhi
21st October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone pls suggest me how about pursuing executive MBA in power management from UPES. How about career enhancement after the completion of course
3rd December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

for 2010-12 batch university of Petroleum and energy studies(UPES) give 80% of placement have been done till November'11. Some student are left . And hope that they will be placed 100% as like the last year placement before this session end. Few placement week will be provided by university. So in my opinion UPES is best option for power management study and oil & gas management also. UPES provide better exposure than any other private or Govt sponsored institute. Its one of emerging university of india also you can judge this from placement details. But due to fully private organisation its charged high fees than govt sponsored one.
placement details----
year 2009-11 100%placed, avg sal-4.6L, highest sal-7.5L
year 2010-12 80% placed till nov'11 placemant week, Avg sal6.5L, highest sal-9.65L
4th December 2011, 12:12 AM
losojosazules

In my opinion University of petroleum and Energy Studies is the best option for power management. Its provide better exposure than any other inst.
current placement details--
year 2009-11----100% placed avg sal-4.6L highest sal-7.5L
year 2010-12----80%placed till nov'11 placement week, few placement week are left, avg sal- 6.5L till nov'11, highest sal-9.5L till nov'11.

Thanks and best of luck.
4th December 2011, 12:48 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH PROVIDE M.B.A COURSE IN POWER MANAGEMENT

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management, Indore

Indian Institute of Management, Calicut

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)

Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune

Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)

International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)

S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)

Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (Bombay)

Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)

19th December 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sonal
I am B.Tech in Electrical Engg (2.5 yrs experience) in TATA Bluescope STEEL.Now thinking for MBA in Power Mangmnt.Even Me too also thinking about UPES Dehradun but was in doubt regarding College ranking ,Placements post MBA Job Profile..etc..etc..
I was looking for someone Exactly like you who can guide me.Please taking few moments from your busy schedule please let us know abt the
1. institution quality
2. after MBA Job Profile
3. Placement rate
4. Avg Package

one more think, what do you think -would it be wise decision to leave the job and have the MBA in Power from UPES or somewhere else like NPTI/IISWBM from Job Profile Salary point of view..
Please suggest me in this regard being the experienced in this line.
My mail id

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected],

I will be waiting for ur wise suggetion..
So,till then take care.by.
Hi
i m Harsha working in jindal india thermal power ltd. i wana also get the same suggestion so can u plz send me the wise suggetion at

[email protected]

waiting for ur wise suggestion.
23rd December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech electrical engineer fresher and just started doing job in electrical field related to power system. is it going to be wise decision to do MBA in power management or i should wait for more experience.

guide me.

thank you
9th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of admission in different institute and job offer.............
10th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends..
My name is Arhaan and i am b.tech electrical(2009)...working as operation engineer in a public sector thermal power plant...with 1 year experience...on a package of about 6 lakh....
what are the future prospects in power management..and will it be worthy to pursue mba in power management and how much salary can be expected after it.

any suggestions please...

thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?