20th August 2017, 11:28 PM
eshita panda

List of colleges providing M.Sc Computer Science honors under Calcutta University

Can someone please provide me the list of colleges providing M.Sc Computer Science honors in Calcutta University? It will be of great help if you can let me know the guidelines followed for getting admission in these colleges. Awaiting for your valuable response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  3. Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala
  4. Best Colleges for M.Phil course in Computer Science?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Hostelers fee and subject combination for Geology honours?
  7. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  9. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. List of all colleges providing diploma in computer science after completion of BBA?
  11. Is the notification out for counseling for MSc in Computer and Information Science?
  12. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  13. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate?
  14. Top 10 engineering colleges in Pondicherry providing computer science and engineering?
  15. How to pursue MS in Canada? Which are the universities?
  16. List of universities providing integrated Ph.D in Chemistry and Maths?
  17. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  18. List of colleges offering MSc in physics under Calcutta University?
22nd August 2017, 04:35 AM
starberry

Default Re: List of colleges providing M.Sc Computer Science honors under Calcutta University

The list of top M.Sc Computer Science colleges in Kolkata are as follows.

>> St. Xavier's College
>> Bethune college
>> Jadavpur University
>> Maulana Azad College
>> Lady Brabourne College
>> Presidency University
>> Asutosh College
>> Vidyasagar College
>> Indian Institution of Science Education and Research
>> JD Birla Institute
>> University of Calcutta

To get admission into M.Sc college, you need to fill application forms at the college and according to the merit list admission is granted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?