11th November 2018, 09:30 AM
Reshma lloyd

List of colleges in Tamil Nadu offering MSW courses and their fee details

After B.E can I go for MSW course? If it possible which college is good for doing this course in Tamil Nadu? And whats the fee for MSW course? I need all the information regarding MSW.

18th April 2023, 11:34 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Tamil Nadu offering MSW courses and their fee details

Yes. You can pursue MSW course after completion of BE.

Eligibility for MSW Course
- You must have secured a minimum of 50 to 55 percent marks in their undergraduate program. Some instructions demand BSW course or bachelor's in social work for admission to MSW course.
- Some instructions offer MSW admission based on entrance exam.

Colleges for MSW Course In Tamilnadu
- Loyala College
- Presidency College
- Guru Nanak College
- MCC
- Ramkrishna Mission Vivekananda College
- SKASC, Coimbatore
- Madras Christian College
- Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

MSW Course Fees
MSW course fee varies from institute to institute depending on type of institute, infrastructure & management of institute, reputation of institute etc.The government colleges often have less fees between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 60,000. On the other hand, private universities charge a higher amount which can be between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000.One can also pursue the MSW course through distance education which is much more affordable and can be pursued for a comparatively less amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?