28th May 2011, 06:03 PM
j.v.s.sharma

List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?

respected sir,

I want to do phd in mathemetics part time or full time, pl give me the details above said course, so that i can complete the course . Iam staying at kurnool (a.p)

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincearly,

(j.v.s.sharma)

19th March 2012, 05:05 PM
krish.prasad74

Default Re: List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?

i have attached the information.
Attached Files
File Type: doc PHD IN MATHS.doc(26.5 KB, 163 views)
4th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Anny95
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?

hello sir............

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements : -M.Phil. degree and a Post-Graduate degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55 percent marks an equivalent grade from a university or a recognized institution of higher learning;
OR Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55 percent marks (50 per cent marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognized institution of higher learning.

following is a partial list of courses similar to IGNOU Doctorate of Philosophy - Mathematics offered by other Universities in India: -Banaras Hindu Univeristy (BHU) - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - Mathematics

National Institute of Technology Rourkela - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - Mathematics

Periyar University - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - Mathematics

all the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?