16th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which recruit employees through lateral quota?

kya kisi company mein recruitment lateral quota se hota hai.
please reply soon..

10th February 2016, 03:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies which recruit employees through lateral quota?

No, There is not a single companies which hires through Lateral Quota, Actually You can get admission in many colleges using lateral entry but in Private sector you will have to clear all rounds of interview to get selected.

In colleges you can lateral entry only if you have completed diploma course. Then you can get admission in second year directly. Some other procedure are also there to get seats on the basis of lateral quota, Those criteria are : Your percentage in Diploma and Reservation provided by government on the basis of caste.

If you wants to get a good job in private sector then make yourself very strong in the respective field. Try to improve your communication skills too to give a good impression in those companies.

If you will have talent then definitely you will be selected for the job role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?