16th October 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?

Sir,
May I knw the list of core electronics companies in ahmedabad, where freshers may apply?
Currently, i am a student of VII sem in electronics and communication.And, plz describe briefly the process to apply..

Related Questions:
  1. List of electronics companies in Ahmedabad for freshers?
  2. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  5. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  7. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  8. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  9. List of companies recruiting freshers? I have completed B.Tech from Electronics and Electronics branch
  10. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  11. List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  13. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  14. Which branch is a better choice for me between EEE and Mechanical in BITS Hyderabad and Goa Campuses?
  15. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies? -- [New]
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  17. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad?
  18. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers?
17th October 2012, 09:42 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?

List of some Electronics Core Companies in Ahmedabad:-

-Adit Microsys Pvt. Ltd.
-GNFC Infotower
-Vimrati Software & Telecommunications Ltd.
-Cyber link Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
-Indian Space Research Organisation
-Silver Touch Computers Pvt. Ltd.
-Applitech Solutios Pvt. Ltd.
-Sourcepro Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
-Byet Technologies
-Elite Core Technologies Ltd.
2nd June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?

I had completed B.Sc. with electronics with 72% .
Now how can I apply to any company for job ?
25th July 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

i completed my BE in eiectrical with 8.57 spi in year 2013. im living in ahmedabad.so i want job in company.
pls reply me your answer.plsssssssssssss sir
3rd September 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have to complete my diploma in instrument & control with 6.1 CGPA plz call me for a job on this number 7600503580
30th November 2013, 06:57 PM
kishan shekhaliya

Sir,
May I know the list of core electronics companies in ahmedabad, where freshers may apply?
plz describe briefly the process to apply..
my e-mail : [email protected]
mobile num : 9429720756

so, please kindly request to you all company contact number and e-mail address please
3rd April 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma in Electronics & Communication engineer. I have been working with reputed electronics company since last one year. Could you please suggest me companies name in ahmedabad. Which electronics companies are there in ahmedabad ? Reply me Please. Thank you.
10th June 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i have to complete my diploma in electronics & communication with 6.8 nirma university plz call me for a job on this numaber 8264464816 & sms this number
27th June 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Sheetal Satle. I have completed my diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication.I want to work in your company. Please find my attached resume & let me know if you feel me the deserving candidate. Please call me 9406833676
Thank you
4th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir.My self Niyaz ali. From m.p. I have complete my graduation in 2014 with 70%..please sir job me.my E-mail aliniyaz846@Gmail. Com and mobile N.9098469010
15th July 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i have to complete my diploma in electronics & communication plz call me for a job on this numaber 9601540327 & email [email protected]
19th July 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my self jayesh kanjariya I have complete electronics and communication digree. so pls suggest me a best companies for the job
24th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir i complete be ec in gtu with 9.00 spi.i want job in gujarat.plz info.me my mobile number is 7383874761.thank you....
31st July 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my b.e in ec my i get 8.00spl in my final sem plese help me for job.
Any job so please inform me.
My number is : 7600946983
Email:[email protected]
8th October 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I m compelet diploma in electronic tele communication engineering and I want a job in Ahmedabad
10th December 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Electronics with 77%. If is there any requirement in any company regarding my education kindly inform me.
thank you.
contact. 8905112526
25th June 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my b.e in ec my i get 8.00spl in my final sem plese help me for job.
Any job so please inform me.
My number is :9909712398
[email protected]
25th April 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir my self Ravindra Rajput i completed my B.E in E.C and i get 9.0 spi in my final sem plz help me for a job
any job so please infrom me.
That my number 8488888154
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?