13th February 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

List of courses can be opt in Law degree? What's the joining procedure for the same? I've completed engineering course

sir,
i am completed in engineering course.so i interested join to law degree courses please provide me list of courses and joining procedure to correspondents courses details only to do this too.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th with 64%
  2. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
  3. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  4. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  5. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed law degree with 62% marks
  6. Are postgraduate Degree courses Recognized and Certified? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  7. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How may I do part time degree courses for law? I've done civil engineering from Mumbai university
  9. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  10. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  13. How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee
  14. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  15. What are the best options for students scoring 65% in 12th board exam?
  16. 2nd PUC Karnataka State Board Model Question Papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?
  18. Best university in India for LLB course?
5th January 2013, 06:14 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: List of courses can be opt in Law degree? What's the joining procedure for the same? I've completed engineering course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am completed in engineering course.so i interested join to law degree courses please provide me list of courses and joining procedure to correspondents courses details only to do this too.

Dear Aspirant,

Actually you did the UG Engineering course already.
so sorry to say that if you need to study law degree.Again you need to study the UG LAW course.Because you cannot directly do the masters in the LAW.

SO only option left for you is to study the LLB UG Degree and then you can go for the LL.M PG degree.

Applying procedure for LAW Degree:

CLAT- Common Law Admission Test(Entrance Exam)

Eligibility - 10+2

For PG Degree: UG degree in Law

Courses Duration:

UG Degree Generally is 3 years.Some autonomous colleges also over a 5 years UG course. i.e (LL.B(honours))

PG Degree
: 2 years (LL.M) .This is a Masters in the Law Degree.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?