1st April 2016, 10:08 PM
cal9715427331

List of courses offered in ICAR after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

List of courses offered in ICAR after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Let me know which one would be best to take next. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  2. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  3. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  7. B.Sc in Agriculture in good college after being disqualified in ICAR?
  8. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  9. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  10. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  11. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get seat in ICAR Delhi?
  13. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  14. How to study of ICAR after bachelor degree of BSc Agriculture?
  15. When is ICAR exam going to be conducted? How to do agriculture engineering after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  17. What are the jobs offered after BSc Agriculture?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
30th March 2017, 10:11 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses offered in ICAR after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

As you want to know list of courses offered in ICAR after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course here, I am going to tell you the same-

>>Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture

>>Master of Philosophy in Agriculture

>>Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture

>>M.Sc. (Horticulture-Floriculture and Land Scaping)

>>M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)

>>Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture

>>Master of Science and Master of Philosophy in Agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?