26th November 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering entrance exams I have to give to get a good college? My ambition is to do B.E in either ECE,EEE or Mechanical

Currently i'm doing my II PUC in CMR NJC,Bangalore. My ambition is to do B.E Electronics and communication engineering OR EEE OR Mech. within Bangalore.I don't prefer studying outside bangalore for various other reasons.

So what are the Entrance exams i have to give so that i could join a good college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  2. How much rank should a SC candidate need to get in EAMCET to get seat in JNTU?
  3. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  4. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?
  5. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?
  7. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  9. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  10. Will I get Pantnagar or Pauri GB Pant College for EEE, ECE, CSE or Mechanical after scoring 97 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  13. Will there be any Institute which take ECE candidates for Graduate Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  15. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  16. Should I take B.Tech Mechanical, EEE or ECE? I have completed my 12th standard
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best engineering colleges list for EEE, CSE course in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff marks required?

6th June 2012, 03:36 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: List of engineering entrance exams I have to give to get a good college? My ambition is to do B.E in either ECE,EEE or Mechanical

These are the list of enrance exams which you should give:-
1)IITJEE-to get admission into the prestigious IITs, ranked first in India
2)AIEEE-to get admission into NITs
3)VITEEE-to get admission into VIT
4)WBJEE-to get admission into Jadavpur University

I would also like to say that the names of engineering which you have mentioned belong to the core engineering group. The core companies which come to India generally fulfill their requirements from top reputed government colleges like IITS,NITs, and they hardly peep into the private colleges. Usuaaly engineers from private group end up in IT sectors no matter whether they do IT or ECE or EE. So make sure which college you are going into if you want to do core engineering.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?