22nd December 2011, 11:26 AM
tusharlapani

List of Exams for Ministry of India? Syllabus for these Exams? When they will be organized? Can a candidate of pursuing BE apply for these Exams?

what are the exams for Ministry of INDIA. How they are organized? When they are hold? what is the syllabus? can BE pursuing student apply for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  3. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  4. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  5. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  6. Can I apply for SSC
  7. Procedure to pursure law after B.COM? Exams to be applied for and syllabus of those exams?
  8. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  9. When are the NET SET exams held? What is the syllabus for these exams?
  10. Can I do PGDM after 3 years Diploma?
  11. Are Pharmacy Graduates eligible to apply for NET exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply? -- [New]
  14. Which stream should I take up after 10th for Civil Service and Law Exams? Procedure to apply for both? Syllabus of the exams?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a CSE candidate? Syllabus for Bank PO Exams? Which Bank Exams are to be conducted next year?
  16. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  17. Eligibility criteria for NIMCET-2011?
  18. How to crack ISAT exam in first attempt?
15th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Exams for Ministry of India? Syllabus for these Exams? When they will be organized? Can a candidate of pursuing BE apply for these Exams?

what are the books i want to follow for tancet ME in aeronautical mechanical and aerospace

send the mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?