1st March 2013, 12:38 PM
ernest28

List of fake universities of MBA?

i am doing mba the first year is completed wish to know whether its degree is valid or not, if invalid i am looking forward to discontinue my mba.

Plz suggest.

Richard

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  2. List of approved universities for MBA in HR in Mumbai?
  3. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  5. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  6. Is AMICE (I) valid for all state government jobs specially for U.P. government?
  7. Date of receipt of admit card for AIEEA UG exam?
  8. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship? -- [New]
  9. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  10. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  11. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  12. Universities in India to do MBA without answering an entrance exam?
  13. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
  14. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  15. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  16. List of top institutions offering MBA through correspondence in Pune or Hyderabad?
  17. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  18. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
26th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of fake universities of MBA?

Somebody please tell me which university is best for MBA distance learning courses..???
please tell me i m very confused about these all universities.......
20th July 2015, 08:18 PM
001 kamal

Default Re: List of fake universities of MBA?

List of fake universities of MBA In India are:-

Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.

Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.

D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.

Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.

Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.

Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.

United Nations University, Delhi.

Vocational University, Delhi.

ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi - 110 008.

Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.

Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.

St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.

Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP) Jagatpuri, Delhi.

Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.

Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.

Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.

Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area,Khoda,Makanpur,Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.

Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?