9th January 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

List of government approved colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science?

Which are the government approved colleges to study B.Sc Forensic Science in Kerala? What are the scopes? Also, let me know about the average fees charged by those colleges.

14th January 2019, 08:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government approved colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science?

As per online records, there is one such college in Kerala that is offering B.Sc. Forensic Science course.
Mahatma Gandhi University, School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Kottayam
Average course fees: 20k per year
Approved by AICTE

Forensic Science has a good scope in India in areas including hospitals, crime bureau, etc.
15th January 2019, 06:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government approved colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science?

List of government approved colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science is given below.

** Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)
Thrissur, Kerala

** Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

** Amrita School of Medicine
AIMS Ponekkara (PO),kerla

** University of Calicut
Malappuram
Calicut, Kerala

** T.D. Medical College
Vandanam
Alappuzha, Kerala

As per my knowledge, the average course fee is Rs. 10000 to 30000 because it totally depends on the importance of the college. With the help of government college, you can easily get the jobs after completing the course.
12th May 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the procedures for get admission for forensic science (BSC) in Thrissur health allied science pls help
[email protected].
12th May 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my plus two with 86 percentage marks in 2018 I want to study in BSC forensics science in Thrissur College of health and allied science let me know what are the procedures to study in this course
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?