5th July 2011, 08:30 PM
ashu305

List of government colleges under GPAT? With 500 rank can I get a government college?

list of government college through gpat ...500 rank can i get any government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  2. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  3. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat? -- [New]
  4. List of best government and private colleges?
  5. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  6. If it possible to get admission in government college in CS,CE,ME,FT or TE branch after scoring 37,500 rank? Best colleges for the branch?
  7. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  8. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  10. Can I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  11. Could I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  12. List of good colleges for doing M.Pharmacy after clearing GPAT exam with 1107 rank?
  13. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  15. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  16. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  17. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  18. List of the best government and private colleges?
26th November 2011, 06:48 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges under GPAT? With 500 rank can I get a government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu305 View Post
list of government college through gpat ...500 rank can i get any government college?
hi,
It is little Impossible to get seat through G.P.A.T. after scoring 500 rank.

LIST OF GOVT. COLLEGE UNDER G.A.P.T:-

Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand

Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi, Delhi

Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

All India Institute of Local Self Government - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Sri G. Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic - Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh

Government Polytechnic College - Cochin, Kerala

Government Shikshan Mahavidyalaya - Nagaon, Assam

GOOD LUCK!
7th April 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges under GPAT? With 500 rank can I get a government college?

please tell me the list of govt colleges for pharmacy in north india or near to it..?
2nd June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got gpat rank 1425. did i get admission in government colleges
26th July 2013, 05:30 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of government colleges under GPAT
---------------------------------

1.Sri G. Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic - Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
2.Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
3.Government Shikshan Mahavidyalaya - Nagaon, Assam
4.Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi, Delhi
5.Government Polytechnic College - Cochin, Kerala
6.Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
7.Sri G. Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic - Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
8.Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand
9.All India Institute of Local Self Government - Mumbai, Maharashtra
10.Government Shikshan Mahavidyalaya - Nagaon, Assam
11.Indian School of Mines University - Dhanbad, Jharkhand
12.All India Institute of Local Self Government - Mumbai, Maharashtra
13.Government Polytechnic College - Cochin, Kerala
14.Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
15.All India Institute of Local Self Government - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?