4th March 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Government colleges and univervercities offering m.sc., biochemistry cources in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of government schools offering biochemistry subject in Tamilnadu?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  4. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  6. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  7. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? -- [New]
  10. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  12. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  14. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  15. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  16. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  17. List of deemed universities in Tamilnadu approved by Tamilnadu government
  18. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
5th March 2012, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Government colleges and univervercities offering m.sc., biochemistry cources in tamilnadu
THE BEST GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR M.SC IN BIOCHEMISTRY IN TAMILNADU

Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University

Sri Ramachandra University

Annamalai University

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management

Vivekanandha College Of Arts & Science For Women

Meenakshi College for Women

Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts and Science College

7th March 2012, 12:31 AM
tanu47

Default Re: List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry?

The Best Government College For M.Sc In Biochemistry In Tamilnadu

Annamalai University
Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
Vivekanandha College Of Arts & Science For Women
Meenakshi College for Women
Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts and Science College
Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
Sri Ramachandra University
9th March 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

list of university offering m.Sc Biochemistry through distance education
24th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Im studying b.sc maths.. Please list me the top 15 college in m.sc maths in tamilnadu
8th March 2013, 11:29 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry

1.Meenakshi College for Women
2.Annamalai University
3.Sri Ramachandra University
4.Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts and Science College
5.Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
6.Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
7.Vivekanandha College Of Arts & Science For Women

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th October 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in microbiology
4th February 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am final year student of ug biochemistry in pondichry university. At presently i got above 80 percentage marks commeing accadamic year i will be join pg course. Pls give me the goverment and aided college list about my eligibility
28th November 2016, 07:41 PM
mahetuty
Member+

The top 10 government colleges in tamilnadu which offering M.Sc in biochemistry are listed below:
1. Adhiparasakthi College of arts and sciences (Autonomous)
2. Annai violet arts and science college- chennai.
3. Asan memorial college of arts and science
4. Avinashilingam university- Institute for home science and higher education for women
5. Bharath post graduate college
6. Bharath university
7. Bharathi women's college(Autonomous)
8. Bharathidasan College of arts and science
9. Bharathidasan University
10. CMS college of science and commerce (Autonomous).
7th March 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I am final year student of ug biochemistry in Vivekananda college. At present I have 88 percentage marks coming this year I want to join msc biochemistry so please give me the list of government colleges offering for my percentage
28th April 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of ug biochemistry in pondichry university. At presently i got above 80 percentage marks commeing accadamic year i will be join pg course. Pls give me the goverment and aided college list about my eligibility
13th June 2018, 06:37 PM
heavengod
Junior Member+

List of Government Colleges and Universities in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc in Biochemistry
-----------------------------------------------

1)Vivekanandha College Of Arts & Science For Women
1)Bharath university
3)Meenakshi College for Women
4)bharat post graduat school
5)Sri Ramachandra University
6)Sri Ramachandra University
7)Asan memorial college of arts and science
8)Bharathidasan University
9)Annamalai University
10)Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts and Science College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?