20th July 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Vellore to apply for B.Tech engineering course

Can you please list all the government colleges in Vellore to apply for B.TEch engineering course? What if the seats are full then I won't get a chance at all to apply and have to go only for private universities? Can someone please provide me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Vellore offering an Internship to BTech(IT) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. List of Government affiliated BTech(CSE) colleges in Himachal Pradesh
  3. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  4. List of Government affiliated BTech colleges in Odisha? Fee expenses of BTech course?
  5. List of colleges offering BTech(Genetic Engineering) in India
  6. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  7. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  8. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  10. List of the government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 60/200
  11. List of colleges offering BTech(Instrumentation Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get admission?
  12. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  14. List of colleges offering BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh
  15. Can I get top private college in UP after scoring AIR of 140823 in AIEEE?
  16. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  17. List of colleges under Anna University offered BTech CSE course?
  18. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2017, 02:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Vellore to apply for B.Tech engineering course

If all seats are full then you will have to move to private engineering colleges or universities for admission in Bachelor of Technology.

List of government engineering colleges in Vellore are:

Annai Mira College of Engineering and Technology.

Sree Krishna College of Engineering.

Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering and Technology.

GGR College of Engineering.

Priyadarshini College of Engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?