20th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

List of GTU colleges in which EC and Computer Engineering can be done?

List of gtu college in which ec and computer engineering can be done

Related Questions:
  1. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  3. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  4. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  5. Total lateral entry seats for admission to computer engineering degree after diploma computer engineering?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.E in production? Which exam to answer? List of the colleges in GTU for M.Tech?
  7. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  8. Which are the MCA colleges under a GTU?
  9. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  10. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  11. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. What is the admission date for direct 2nd year admission in GTU?
  13. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to become a professor in engineering college? I am studying B.E mechanical in GTU
  15. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  16. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges offering LEET exam for computer engineering
5th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of GTU colleges in which EC and Computer Engineering can be done?

i want to know indus collage of eng. is today affilated with gtu ? or rpivate uni?
9th July 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of GTU colleges in which EC and Computer Engineering can be done?

plz give me list of colleges for CE branch Under GTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?