2nd October 2011, 02:02 PM
ferozusmankhan

List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same

sir,
I want to do B Ed course through correspondence from mumbai university,I would like to know details of institutes offering this course and the dates of admission.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  2. Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?
  3. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  4. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  5. Best course after MSc Geology and List of institutes offering the course?
  6. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  7. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  8. Am I eligible for MSc maths after passing B.Tech?
  9. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  11. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  12. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  13. Can i get admission into B.Ed course after completion of my BA in e.eng, home science, computer science?
  14. List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?
  15. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  16. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology course in Mumbai? Details of this course? -- [New]
  18. How can I join in Space Science Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
19th April 2012, 05:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferozusmankhan View Post
sir,
I want to do B Ed course through correspondence from mumbai university,I would like to know details of institutes offering this course and the dates of admission.
thanking you.

In order to be eligible for the Bachelor of Education program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University.

Following are the list of Colleges offering B.Ed program and are affiliated to Mumbai University:

St. Xavier’s Institute of Education
Government College of Education - Ratnagiri
Bombay Teacher’s training College
Hansraj Jivandas College of Education
Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan’s Smt.Surajba College of Education
Guru Nanak Vidyak Society’s College of Education and Research
The All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education
K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education & Research
Rizvi Education Society`s Rizvi College of Education
National Centre for Rural Development’s Society’s Sterling College of Education
R.R. Educational Trust’s College of Education
Shri Rahul Education Society’s College of Education
Bab-E-Rahmat Education Trust’s St. Mary’s B.Ed.College.

In order to get detail Information one may refer to the official website of Mumbai University.
4th June 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same

i want date of b.ed admission 2012 so please give me admission date.
30th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I qualified bihar teacher eligibility test (elementary as well as senior secondary level)-2011 but have not teaching experience. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory for appointment. Therefore I need to do B Ed course through correspondence,I would like to know detail information about institutes offering this type of B.Ed. course (means B.Ed. without experience) as soon as possible.
thanking you.

Alok Prakash
Bihar
12th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

pls let me kw i done b.com n nw i would like to take b.ed
21st February 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done MA in eco and pol science do i have to do b ed for teaching in college
26th February 2013, 01:25 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University

1.Guru Nanak Vidyak Society’s College of Education and Research
2.Government College of Education - Ratnagiri
3.K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education & Research
4.Gandhi Shikshan Bhavan’s Smt.Surajba College of Education
5.Shri Rahul Education Society’s College of Education
6.National Centre for Rural Development’s Society’s Sterling College of Education
7.R.R. Educational Trust’s College of Education
8.Bab-E-Rahmat Education Trust’s St. Mary’s B.Ed.College.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th March 2013, 08:39 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University

1.Guru Nanak Vidyak Society’s College of Education and Research
2.Hansraj Jivandas College of Education
3.National Centre for Rural Development’s Society’s Sterling College of Education
4.Bab-E-Rahmat Education Trust’s St. Mary’s B.Ed.College
5.Rizvi Education Society`s Rizvi College of Education
6.government College of Education - Ratnagiri
7.St. Xavier’s Institute of Education

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B.ed correspondance And full time B.ed does it make any difference while opting for job?
21st May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.COM but in that i got only 43% and if i want to do my B.ED PARTTIME can u help me out in this where i get admission in mumbai?
6th October 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Does mumbai university offer b.ed correspondence? If yes, kindly give details
16th November 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

is 50% marks compulsory for doing correspondence course of b.ed.or passing markes can do. thank you
18th April 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I m B.com gradute. i m having 4yrs teaching exp. now i want to B.ed through correspondence please give me list of colleges having this facilities in navi mumbai
11th June 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I am mms 2 year complicated and for profrcer take exam net but the BEd corece importent for proffesor job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?