25th November 2010, 11:16 AM
swati shandilya

List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?

i have completed three year diploma course in fine arts but now i want to study further so i just want to know the name of institutes that provides correspondence bachelor's degree in fine arts in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  2. List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  4. Universities in Delhi offering bachelors degree in Arts? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to BFA course after 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. Can I do B.Ed course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BBA course?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc maths after passing B.Tech?
  8. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  9. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  10. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  11. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  12. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?
  13. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  16. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  17. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  18. List of the top recognize institutes along with their web-address for design and fine arts course?
1st March 2012, 12:46 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati shandilya View Post
i have completed three year diploma course in fine arts but now i want to study further so i just want to know the name of institutes that provides correspondence bachelor's degree in fine arts in Delhi?
Yes , ofcourse Delhi University also provides correspondence course in BA.

For details must visit : http://www.du.ac.in

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
9th April 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?

I just want to know that from where I can do correspondence course in Bachelor of Fine Arts or any 2-year diploma programme in applied/graphic arts.
28th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, myself Ritika Agarwal and after 12th i have completed FDGT 3years diploma course. My sketches are too good thats why i want to do B.F.A. But my financial condition is not good so please suggest me goverment college at near ghaziabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?