22nd March 2019, 01:26 PM
letsleadsc

List of institutes offering Machine Learning with Python course in Pune with fee expenses?

Hi everyone, I am searching for the institutes where I can do Machine Learning with Python course anywhere in Pune. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about such institutes in Pune? And also let me know about the fee expenses as well.

26th March 2019, 09:47 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Machine Learning with Python course in Pune with fee expenses?

List of Institutes offering machine learning with Python course in Pune with fees expenses:-

Sai Tech Solutions
Open Group
Anexpertise
Learn Well Technocraft
Technogeeks
Radical Technologies
QJ Technologies
Innoviz Tutors
Iguru Training
ITESKUL
Pro Career Point
Leverwire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?