24th December 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Intermediate schools for girls in Hyderabad offering NDA classes as well?

Where can I find intermediate school along with NDA coaching in Hyderabad for my daughter? How can I do it? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting for the information. It will be really helpful if you can answer. Thanks!

26th December 2018, 11:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Intermediate schools for girls in Hyderabad offering NDA classes as well?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that, only unmarried Indian male candidate are eligible to join NDA ( National Defence Academy) and hence your find for the institute offering intermediate degree education along with NDA examination preparation for girl candidates has no meaning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?