1st March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges in Bangalore and by when should I join MAT coaching classes for MAT 2018 exams?

If I have to write MAT exam in September'2018 then by when should I join in the coaching classes for it? Which are the best colleges for MBA in Bangalore?

15th March 2018, 06:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MBA colleges in Bangalore and by when should I join MAT coaching classes for MAT 2018 exams?

You can join coaching classes anytime as because for whole preparation it takes some time. In hurry it is not possible to crack examination. You have to give some time that is at least 6 months for good preparation to crack examination with good percentile to get admission in any good college.

List of some of the colleges in Bangalore to pursue MBA are as follows:-

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
AIMS Institutes
Acharya Bangalore Business School
Presidency College, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?