3rd February 2018, 02:27 PM
Anuthrinadh

List the name of institutes in Visakhapatnam for Air Hostess training along with the admission fee and other training charges

I'm Anusha from Visakhapatnam, I want to become an Air Hostess can you please tell me which institute is best for training than can I apply for Air Hostess after complete my graduation degree B.Sc. I want to know how much amount would it cost for any institute admission fee and training fee etc.

9th February 2018, 06:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List the name of institutes in Visakhapatnam for Air Hostess training along with the admission fee and other training charges

Air hostess is one of the highest paid job. The educational qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised board.

After completing 10+2 you need join in air hostess training institutions. The admission will be given based on the previous years performance and for few institutions it will be given based on the entrance exam performance. The fee structure varies based on the institution. It will be around INR 60K - 1.5 Lakhs.

There are very few institutions in Visakhapatnam. Some of them are listed below:

- Frankfinn institute of Air hostess training, Visakhapatnam
- APTECH aviation & hospitality academy, Visakhapatnam
- Aim aviation academy, Visakhapatnam
- I Fly academy, Visakhapatnam
- Victory Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?