20th March 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

List of Pharmaceutical companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy student in Dehradun?

I am Parth Patel from Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh I am the student of B.Pharmacy third year. I want to do Pharmacy Industrial training in Dehradun in any Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student to qualify B.Pharma degree. So which company in Dehradun provide such type of training course? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Industrial Chemistry student?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  4. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  7. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  8. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch. -- [New]
  9. List of companies in Maharashtra (Kolhapur) offering industrial training for engineering students
  10. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  12. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  13. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  14. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  16. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Need details of companies offering industrial training to CA students?
15th May 2018, 10:27 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy student in Dehradun?

Dehradun (Uttarakhand) has numerous pharmaceutical companies in which you can apply for Industrial training. Here is the list of few decent companies.
  • Sarvodaya Pharma, Ajabpur Kalan, National Highway 72, Near Tops Technologies Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, Phone: 094115 30257
  • Charu Pharma, 80, Sanjay Patel Dehraun, Dehradun, Uttaranchal 248001
  • Brij Pharma Sales, Race Course, National Highway 72, Near Brij Pharma Sales, Brij Business Center, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, Phone: 098370 23663
  • A S Pharmaceuticals, Hardwar, Shastrijyoti Medical Store, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, Phone: 094111 12258
  • Cee Cure Pharma, Plot NO-1, Sara Industrial Estate Rampur-Silakui, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, Phone: 01360 564595
31st March 2021, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy student in Dehradun?

I want industrial traning
22nd May 2021, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I want industrial training
13th June 2022, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I want industrial training
30th June 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i want industrial training in uk
22nd January 2023, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to do industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?