17th September 2011, 04:41 PM

List of short term computer courses and list of Institutes which offering these courses? How may I get a job for accountant post?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have completed graducation in commerce ? I want a short coputer course, i.e. 6months / 1 year . so please let me say which is the short course in computer & where ? & at this time I do the job in Dtdc Courier & cargo Ltd for the post of Receipenest cum accountant ..... I will Find a write job for the post of accountant....

Pune- (PIMPRI - CHINCHWAD )

Regards,
Vrushali

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  2. Which are the short term courses in computer? I have completed graduation in commerce
  3. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  5. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  6. What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  7. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  8. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  9. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  10. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  11. List of Long and Short term courses offered after B.Com?
  12. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  13. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  14. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  15. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
  16. List of short term courses to do after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  17. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  18. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
15th April 2012, 01:34 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of short term computer courses and list of Institutes which offering these courses? How may I get a job for accountant post?

Computer Courses Institutes :

NIIT

Aptech computer Education

HCL Career development centre

Jetking computer hardware & networking

ISM Bangalore

N-power

IIJT

SNDT university

Satya institute of media & management

MET college

NMIMS university

Short term courses :

Data base

.NET

C

C++

C#

XML1

ASP

.NET

Java
15th April 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of short term computer courses and list of Institutes which offering these courses? How may I get a job for accountant post?

My son will complete 10th class in June13. Advice a short term course of 3/4 months.
6th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Pl give me the details about "SAP" course in computer accounting course.
13th August 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc now pursing m.sc now parellely i want to do computer course which is related to my mind set level because i am b.sc background so which computer course does opt for me...where i can study m.sc and computer course....course period like short term courses where i can adjust the timings......
25th September 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in Bachelor Computer Application. Then What Do I Do For My Future.
27th September 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best job for me after bsc(computer sciences).
23rd October 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th n i wnt 2 do short term course (basic) about 6 mounths...plz suggest me which course is best 4 me....
13th November 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech in electronics and MBA in finance. I m a house wife but I want to start something to study for further so please suggest me which course I shud do.
12th November 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I m doing Mba..I want to go for It jobs..so wanted to know a short term computer course which will help me in Mba as well as job after Mba in IT field.basically a 2-3 month course from du if any or from any renowned institute with payable fee.
Thanks
26th July 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir my son in mechanical engg last year now I want admit in cumputer corse who is very valeble plz advise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?