6th September 2011, 05:18 PM
priyakanish

List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?

sir, this is priyakanish doing my final year information technology...plz sugest me some companies to do final year project...if possible give me some tips to do final year project

8th September 2011, 12:19 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?

YOU can do your projects in java language, java is a very good language in which you can make your projects.

there are some projects that can be made in java programming:-

Online quiz project

networking projects

movie data base project

railway reservation project.

online reservation projects

import export projects.

etc

If you want to make project in programming language then you should study all the basic of it and make some small projects in this language.

best of luck.
9th October 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?

i am an mechanical student,i am intrested to do a project in IISc will u plz tell that what should be the eligibility it required to do in IISc
13th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am MBM-II student I want to see Project name & ideas about project in asp.net
3rd November 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am b.tech IT final year student i am unable to decide which company i should go for my project...so please suggest me a good company.
9th November 2011, 02:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend,
there are many companies where u can do the projects like
durdarshan
BSNL
NALCO
SATYAM
TCS

YOU can do your projects in java language, java is a very good language in which you can make your projects.

Online quiz project

networking projects

movie data base project

import export projects.

etc

If you want to make project in programming language then you should study all the basic of it and make some small projects in this language.

best of luck.
15th November 2011, 10:46 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
there are many companies where u can do the projects like
durdarshan
BSNL
NALCO
SATYAM
TCS

Online quiz project

networking projects

movie data base project

import export projects.

etc

best of luck
12th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

any domian for .net project for a CSE final year student?nd tips for prjct?
14th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my final year project,could u please suggest me the companies allowing to do projects there
18th December 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do social oriented project to implement the problem in society.i m a MCA student..i want to make manual works into computerized...can you tell me some ideas please....
22nd December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm a 3rd year IT student. I thought of joining additional course in niit. my question is whether it'll add up a grade to my resume during placement. Also, is it preferable to learn java or .net ?
30th December 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to do .net/java projects in top companies like tcs,wipro,accenture etc.., in hyderabad plz give me the guidance and mail or address to approach them.
2nd January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

GIVE ME LIST OF GOVT COMPANIES TO DO MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN ECE
4th January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i am doing final year b.tech IT .i select my project in "inetz" project centre .if my decision is correct r nt.tel sme thing about inetz center in chennai..
12th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year b.tech ECE student i am unable to decide which company is good for doing major project
1st February 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

pls give me some idea to do my MBA final year project ON FINANCE based, and also suggest me some good companies in bangalore...
1st June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Whats the currnt issue in cs field,and i'm interestd to do a prjct ön a diff and useful topic.
1st June 2012, 09:21 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai...

There are many companies where u can do the projects like

Doordarshan

VSNL

BSNL

NALCO

SATYAM

TCS

There are some projects....

Online quiz project

networking projects

movie data base project

import export projects.

etc

best of luck
18th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of tybca...........how can i do my final year project????????????suggest tips regarding to the project...............
13th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is Divyanka Agrahari doing my final year from electrical and electronics...plz sugest me some companies to do final year project...if possible give me some tips to do final year project??
19th August 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

suggest some reputed companies to do my final year project in ece..........
25th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

gd mng sir . i m amar kumar. nw i m studing in 4th yr mechanical. i want to do project in any production and manufactring componey. give me some tips for this........... tnx.
31st January 2013, 03:20 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of some companies to do final year project

1.import export projects

2.online reservation projects

3.railway reservation project

4.movie data base project

5.networking projects

6.Online quiz project

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd July 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student from E&TC stream. I have queries about my final year project. as in guidelines for projects with companies, how to apply, eligibility, which companies to approch. please fill me in with details. my id: [email protected]
30th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

my bca had completed i want a job
1st October 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing electrical engineering,, what is the procedure to do project in NLC
12th January 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

List of topics in finance i am in final year bbm
29th January 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how to do mechanical projevctwork in ISRO?
1st July 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Im a third yr electronics student...which companies offer final yr project oppurtunities???
21st December 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm third year mechanical student....i have interst to do the project with companies...how to apply? List of all companies in comibatore& cheenai...
16th December 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i'm a EEE final year student what are the companies in chennai and salem that provide oppurtunities to do projects ?
30th December 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

List out some companies to do my final year project for CSE in Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?