30th September 2011, 05:12 PM
k.rajeevreddy

List of text books for Aeronautical Engineering?

sir,please tell me the list of text books for aeronautical engineering with authour?where it is avilable in our contry?

Related Questions:
  1. List of books for first year b.tech aeronautical engineering
  2. List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  6. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Which books to refer for EKT exam for Aeronautical Engineering? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. List of maths text books to refer for preparation of West Bengal school board exams? -- [New]
  10. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  12. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  13. List of best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune?
  14. How much percentage or weightage does ncert text books have in the final exams?
  15. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  16. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  17. List of top 20 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering with regard to their Placements?
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2011, 02:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of text books for Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello Friend,
Following are the list of text books on Aeronautical Engineering.
AERODYNAMICS
1. Fundamental of Aerodynamics, J .D. Anderson
2. Gas Dynamics, E. E. Radhakrishnan

AEROSPACE VEHICLE STRUCTURES
1.Theory of Elasticity by S. P.Timoshenko and J.N. Goodier
2. Analysis of Aircraft Structures - An introduction by B. K. Donaldson

AEROSPACE PROPULSION
1. Gas Turbines and Jet & Rocket Propulsion by M L Mathur & R P Sharma
2. Gas Turbine Theory by Cohen, H. Rogers and H.I.H Saravanamuttoo

FLIGHT MECHANICS
1. Aircraft Performance and Design by J .D. Anderson
2. Aerodynamics by Pitman by L.J. Clancy

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?