30th July 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

List of top 10 government and private colleges offering Physiotherapy course and their admission procedure?

I have got 321 in NEET, 2019 exam session and I wish to opt for the Physiotherapy course. May anyone let me know that can I get admission in government medical college of physiotherapy for the marks I have obtained? Also may anyone let me know the cut-off of NEET in both government and private colleges of physiotherapy. And, which are the top 10 government and top 10 private colleges.

3rd August 2019, 09:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 10 government and private colleges offering Physiotherapy course and their admission procedure?

List of top 10 Government and Private colleges offering Physiotherapy course:-

Indian Institute of Health Education and Research

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences

JSS College of Physiotherapy

SDM College of Physiotherapy

Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Education

Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Institute of Physiotherapy Handicapped

Apollo Polytechnic College

K J Somaiya College of Physiotherapy

Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?