23rd June 2011, 06:32 PM
shreprashanna

List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)

i belong to OC category and i finished ece
do i hav a chance to get salem anna univ or will i be pushed to take some course in some coll?
hi i have got 31.01 in tancet ME/M.TECH exam?can anyone tell me which college will i get??

Related Questions:
  1. Can an OBC candidate get any good engineering college in Chennai through TANCET with the score of 24.58?
  2. For which all top colleges am I eligible? I have scored 40.5 in TANCET
  3. Which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 32.25 TANCET score
  4. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  5. Gate and tancet score for OBC at PSG tech -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  7. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  8. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  9. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  10. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  11. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  12. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  13. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  14. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  15. Best colleges that I can get in counseling after scoring 44.706 in TANCET for M.E? I belong to OC category
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in top colleges like PSG if I have scored 35.411 marks in TANCET? -- [New]
  17. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  18. Past years question papers with solutions of TANCET MBA exam? List of the colleges where I can get through TANCET score?
26th April 2015, 11:56 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)

Collages where you can apply for the B.tech after TANCET are-

>> Anna university Trichy campus, Trichy

>> University collage of engineering, Villupuram

>> University collage of engineering, Tindivanam

>> Government collage of engineering, Bargur

>> Government collage of engineering, Salem

>> Government collage of engineering, Coimbatore

>> Government collage of engineering, Bodinayakanur

>> P.S.G. collage of technology, Coimbatore

>> Coimbatore institute of technology, Coimbatore

>> Raju collage of engineering and technology, Chennai

>> Subash collage of fashion technology, Chennai

>> Jawahar engineering collage, Chennai

>> Chennai institute of technology, Kanchipuram
15th June 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for with my Tancet score 31.01? I belong to OBC and have completed B.Tech(ECE)

I have a tancet score of 32.423. Obc category. Can you send me the List of top colleges for pursuing M.E/MTECH and has good placements. Completed b.e ece.
31st July 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have a tancet score 31.365.mbc category.can you send me the list of top college for pursuing m.e(Ece dept related) and has good placement.i ama completed b.e ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?