24th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?

I have given my 12th class exams for comm. With maths. I m from paniipat (hry)
now i m so distress as i m not geting any good institute of cs in panipat or nearby it.
Is there any other option to give a good direction to my career near by panipat
reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  3. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  4. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  6. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  7. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  8. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  10. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  11. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  12. List of Civil Engineering colleges providing post graduation in Civil Engineering on management basis? -- [New]
  13. How can I get details about Battel of Panipat?
  14. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  15. List of institutions I can apply for with rank 1983 in PGECET in Nellore vicinity?
  16. Which are the top institutions to study M.E in EEE? How much rank to score in GATE to enter those institutions?
  17. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  18. List of MBA institutions that can be joined after BA(economics) in Bangalore vicinity where entrance exam is not mandatory??
21st October 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top institutions for doing CS in Panipat vicinity? What's the future prospective for the same?

we R.P Professional class provide the unique and best coaching for the CS at all level Foundation,Executive and Professional Program.

we are having a experienced faculty visited from Delhi .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?