5th June 2011, 07:08 PM
sandeepninja

List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?

Sir,i'm a student(4th year,ECE) from bits pilani-pilani campus.Can you please list some of the topics related to my discipline for internship and also the minimum qualifications that a company expects from a student opting for internship?.

18th September 2011, 02:17 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in internship study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication,

6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc.....
7th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?

list of companies in sidcul where i can apply for 3 month internships for electronics and communication(final year)
14th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to do summer internship in vlsi . so please guide me for that.
29th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 4th year student with ece trade and i want to do my summer internship in software field.
plz guide me regarding this..
17th April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i am a be 3rd year student in ece and i want to do my internship in bel can u plz send me the procedure and topics i hve to select for it plz its urgent.can u mail it to [email protected] plz its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?