29th January 2018, 03:01 PM
Deepa ratheesh

List of UGC and DEC approved universities offering M.Phil via distance mode and their admission criteria

I have completed my Post graduation in Zoology from Mahatma Gandhi University. I want to do M.Phil now through distance mode of education. Please, give advice about some best universities which offers M.Phil and is approved by UGC and DEC.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  2. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  3. List of universities offering M.Sc Zoology via distance mode along with their fee details
  4. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India -- [New]
  5. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  6. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  7. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  8. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  9. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  10. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  11. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  13. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  14. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  15. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  16. Is there any UGC approved university offering M.Phil in Physics?
  17. List of universities for MSc IT/CS distance program from UGC, AICTE, DEC approved university
  18. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
24th February 2018, 05:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of UGC and DEC approved universities offering M.Phil via distance mode and their admission criteria

Best UGC and DEC approved Universities which offer M.Phil in Distance mode are listed below.
>>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
>>Annamalai University
>>University of Madras
>>Kurukshetra University
>>Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
>>Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?