7th March 2019, 01:04 PM
surukr

List of universities and affiliated colleges offering M.P.Ed via correspondence mode of education?

I am a Government School Physical Education Teacher. I would like do M.P.Ed in PHYSICAL EDUCATION through distance or regular but cant attend full time classes. Please share the list of colleges offering MASTER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION course via distance education mode and their admission procedure details.

10th March 2019, 10:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and affiliated colleges offering M.P.Ed via correspondence mode of education?

List of universities and affiliated colleges offering MP Ed via correspondence mode of education:-

Jadavpur University, Jadavpur, Kolkata University of Kalyani, Kalyani, West Bengal Vidyasagar University, Medinipur, West Bengal
National Institute of Planning Management, Kolkata, West Bengal
Kakatiya University, Warangal, Uttar Pradesh
Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?