2nd September 2011, 07:50 PM
JUTTU

List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?

Hi sir/mam i am Ashok can i know what are the requirements for doing pharma phd in Germany with scholarships can u please tel the list of universities right now i am doing my M.pharma in pharmacology already doing my project work by march it will get completed so kindly please suggest how to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  2. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  3. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  4. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  5. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  6. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  7. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  9. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  10. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  12. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  13. Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  14. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  16. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  18. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
9th October 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?

I am Bashetty Phanindhra , Pharmacology masters student from india. Am interested in phd from german universities. so kindly help me out with your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?