18th February 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance MA and admission criteria?

Which are the open universities in India offering MA courses? Which all specialization are offered by those universities in MA? I got 44% in my graduation am I eligible for MA in those universities? What are the other eligibility criteria?

31st October 2021, 01:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance MA and admission criteria?

Yes, you can pursue the master degree in distance mode from various universities.

Some of them are :-

IGNOU.

DU SOL.

Bhoj University.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?