25th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA?

Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA? Can you please provide me with your valuable suggestion? Will I get a job right after completion of the course? Can someone who is studying already there study the views of the college? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
  2. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  3. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  4. Which is better for me between MBA and MSc IT? I am BCA student
  5. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  6. Is Lovely Professional University a good college to do both M.Pharm and B.Pharm? If not then which are the other good colleges?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  8. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  11. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  12. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  13. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  14. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  15. How to do PH.D from Lovely Professional University? I have passed MCA with 72% marks
  16. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  18. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
25th July 2017, 09:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA?

Lovely Professional University is considered to be one of the best private university for pursuing Master of Computer Application. You can pursue MCA course from this university without any doubt.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA course is:

1. Academic Qualification: You must have done bachelor's degree in streams like science, computer application etc.

2. You must have studied Mathematics at 12th level.
26th July 2017, 06:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA?

Yes. Lovely Professional University is one of the good choice for doing MCA course.

Few reasons why to do MCA from this university are :
-Good Academic Curriculum
-Good campus placements
-Admission is only for Merit students
-Training on SAP and Oracle along with academics
-Scholarships on the basis of merit in the entrance exam
-Industrial visits etc.

The admission for MCA course in this university would be given on the basis of performance the Entrance Exam LPUNEST which is specific to LPU.

The fee structure for MCA program is Rs.74500/-. Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, the fee may be reduced.

If you score more than 90% in the Exam, your fee would be Rs.39500/-.

As per the eligibility for the Entrance Exam,
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the streams like BCA, B.Sc Computer Science or B.Sc IT
-If the candidate is from any other stream, the candidate should have completed 10+2 with Mathematics subject.

If you have scored more than 70% of marks in your graduation, you will be exempted from this Entrance Exam and you can direct admission.

For complete information, please visit the below official website of LPU.
http://www.lpu.in/programmes/all/Gra...IT/MCA#Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?