26th April 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

M.Com post graduate can give PSI exam or not?

Sir i am parmar riddhi and i have completed M.Com exam and want information for PSI exam that can i give this exam or not? Please give all information about this exam.

30th April 2017, 10:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Com post graduate can give PSI exam or not?

PSI stands for Police Sub Inspector and for recruitment as an PSI, you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by SSC or by State PSC.

The basic eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit and physical standard required for appearing in entrance examination varies with examination.

So, visit the official website for detail information about examination. But, you are eligible to appear for examination on basis of educational qualification.
25th December 2017, 09:36 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: M.Com post graduate can give PSI exam or not?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Police Sub Inspector(PSI) post as you have completed your M.COM.
# Graduation or any other equivalent examination pass from UGC recognised college or university is required to apply for PSI post.
#Age limit to apply for this post is 18-25 years for General category, 18-28 years for OBC candidates, 18-30 years for SC and ST candidates.
# And the physical standards required to apply for this post are :
-> Height should be 170 cm for General and 162.5 cm for reserved category in case of male candidates & 157 cm for General category and 154 cm for reserved category in case of female candidates.
-> And eye sight must be 6/6 in good eye, 6/9 in worst eye for distant vision & 0.6 in good eye, 0.8 in worst eye for near vision.
-> Chest should be 80 cm without expansion for General category and 77 cm for reserved category without expansion in case of male candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?