14th February 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Is a M.Sc(Maths) pursuing candidate in Saharanpur eligible to write exam?

Hello , i m anamika .i m pursuing m.sc with math in saharanpur. Plz tell me can i elegible for exam
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  3. Am I eligible to write sub inspector of police exam? I am pursuing degree in distance -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  5. Am I eligible to write the TNPSC entrance exam while pursuing B.Com?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?
  7. How to check IIT JEE Roorkee application form status? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility to write TTE exam? I am pursuing B.E
  9. Am I eligible to write UPSC Group 1 Exam to become an IAS being a candidate pursuing BE in ECE stream?
  10. Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  11. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for CDS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible to write NIMCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  15. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  16. Am I eligible to write VAO Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 12-10-1991?
  17. Is a diploma candidate eligible to write IIT JEE exam?
  18. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Chennai? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
23rd May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a M.Sc(Maths) pursuing candidate in Saharanpur eligible to write exam?

I am an MSc in Electronics. Am I eligible to write IES Examinations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?