9th February 2023, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc maths from Vinayaka Missions University is valid?

I had done my M.Sc.maths from Vinayaka Missions University in 2007-2009 through distance learning and got degree certificate in 2010. I want to know weather my degree is valid for government job or not. At that time this course got affilation or not.Please guide.

16th February 2023, 06:44 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: M.Sc maths from Vinayaka Missions University is valid?

Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) is a recognized university established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. As per the UGC's latest updated list of recognized universities as of September 2021, VMU is listed as a recognized university.

However, it is important to note that the validity of your M.Sc Maths degree from VMU for government jobs or other purposes also depends on other factors such as the accreditation status of the specific program you completed, the recognition of the degree by other relevant regulatory bodies, and the specific requirements of the job you are applying for.

You may wish to check with the government department where you plan to apply for a job to see if they accept degrees from VMU, and also verify the accreditation status of your specific program with the appropriate regulatory bodies.

Yes, I know there are a lot of bad things written about VMU on internet. But, at least on the papers it is UGC recognized university. So, asper my personal opinion there is no problem in appearing for government job

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?