4th June 2017, 02:59 PM
Shireen@

M.Sc in Neuroscience can be done after B.Sc? Will it be better for my career?

Dear Sir/ Ma'am, I am presently very worried about which course should I go for. Should I go for B.Sc. in microbiology or B.Sc. Optometry will be a better option? Will I be able to do M.Sc. in neuroscience after B.Sc. in optometry? Will it be better for my career?

Eagerly waiting for a reply. Please help.

Sincerely,
Shireen.

5th June 2017, 02:17 PM
help100%

Default Re: M.Sc in Neuroscience can be done after B.Sc? Will it be better for my career?

I think you are bit confused in regarding the scope of studying masters in neuroscience post BSc irrespective of what major subject you choose, please follow the below mentioned information, its generally followed during admission of MSc Neuroscience across India,

Admission to the MSc in Neuroscience requires a bachelor's degree (or an equivalent 3-year higher education) in one of the following disciplines:

1.Neuroscience
2.Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science
3.Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
4.Psychology
5.Human Movement Science, Medicine

Other relevant disciplines, combined with or including course work in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics/Statistics, Neuroscience and/or Physics, may be accepted after an individual evaluation of the applicant's qualifications.

I guess you got which subject to choose or not and pursue masters accordingly.
5th June 2017, 06:43 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: M.Sc in Neuroscience can be done after B.Sc? Will it be better for my career?

Yes you can do M.Sc neuroscience course after completing B.Sc.

The basic eligibility for doing M.Sc neuroscience is
1. You must complete B.Sc with following streams
i. Biology
ii. Biotechnology
iii. Biochemistry
iv. Neurobiology
v. Neuroscience
vi. Zoology along with Chemistry.
In addition
i. veterinary science, MBBS and B.Tech (Biotech) graduates can also apply.
2. In B.Sc you must get at least 50% marks to get admission in M.Sc course.

After B.Sc you must apply for the M.Sc common entrance exam to get admission.

It is better to take biology related subjects only to get into M.Sc in Neuroscience
24th February 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes for Msc in America after Bsc in microbiology in India?What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
15th May 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam im a student with bsc physics graduate degree am i eligible to join in msc neuroscience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?