22nd December 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Nursing through distance education in Kolkata and near by areas?

I have completed Post basic B.Sc Nursing now in search of job for 5 years want to do M.Sc Nursing in distance education as early as possible preferably in kolkata or near by kolkata

15th February 2016, 11:49 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: M.Sc Nursing through distance education in Kolkata and near by areas?

Since you want to do M.Sc. in nursing in distance education, the best option for you will be to join IGNOU in Kolkata. The regional center of IGNOU in Kolkata in Bikash Bhawan, Bidhan Nagar, Salt Lake, Kolkata-17. Their office number is 033-2334-9850. Call them after 11 AM. They will tell you when to come to their office to collect the brochure and application form for M.Sc. in Nursing course. The form fee is very nominal, of around Rs.500. The course is for 2 years and the entire course fee is around Rs.10,000.
So in my opinion, you will not get such a very good cost effective course and that too in distance. You can also continue with a job in parallel. You can also log onto www.ignou.ac.in to download the application form online.
30th July 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc Nursing through distance education in Kolkata and near by areas?

Can I do bsc distance in ignou?
4th August 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed post basic nursing in the year 2013..I want admit distanceeducationfor msc nursing course..Is it possible?
30th December 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a govt hospital.what is the admission procedure of MSc nursing course for 2021?
31st May 2022, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I would like take admission in IGNOU msc nursing through distance mode in 2022 when the registration starts . Is this institution INC approved?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?