6th April 2012, 05:28 PM
mukesh9936408228

Which are the M.Tech colleges in Lucknow or UP?

i will search for m.tech colleg in lucknow or u.p. plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  2. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  3. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  4. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  5. College I could get in counseling after scoring 19773 rank in UPTU?
  6. Various biotechnology companies or institutes where six month training can be done?
  7. Which colleges in Lucknow organize B.Com entrance exams?
  8. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  9. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  10. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student -- [New]
  11. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  13. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  14. Fee structure for government B.Ed related colleges in Lucknow?
  15. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best colleges near Lucknow that I can get after scoring 25000 rank in UPTU?
19th May 2012, 08:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech colleges in Lucknow or UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukesh9936408228 View Post
i will search for m.tech colleg in lucknow or u.p. plz tell me
Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech program from any of the recognized Institute, must have completed the bachelors degree program [B.E/B.Tech]in the relevant field from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Institutes situated in Uttar Pradesh which offers M.Tech program in various departments:

• Zakir Husain College Of Engineering & Technology
  • Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
  • Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
  • Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gangoh, Saharanpur
  • Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Banaras Hindu University Varanasi Uttar Pradesh
  • Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology.
For detail information refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?