3rd July 2011, 12:35 AM
pruthviram

Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?

I have completed B.E(Information Science) in the year 2011. I would like to persue M.Tech(Computer Science). Please let me know whether M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University is a good option. Suggest some good universities to do M.Tech (Computer Science). Please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same. Please please reply for the question at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
Pruthvi R

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do M.Tech (Computer Science) in Manipal University?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Which is the best branch in Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  6. Career Options after M.Tech in Computer Science
  7. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  8. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  17. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  18. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
30th May 2015, 12:27 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?

I don't know if you know the information or not but Sikkim Manipal university degree for M.Tech is not at all valid now. So you will face trouble if you pass M.Tech computer science from Sikkim Manipal university. From your query what I understand is that you are looking for M.Tech in distance education mode. Then in that case I would suggest that you study M.Tech in computer science in Amity university. You can log onto www.amity.edu to enroll for this course. It is a 3 year long course with total fee of around 3.5 lacs of rupees.
This course has government affiliation. You will have a valid certificate after you pass out in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?