16th April 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?

Sir,
i'm doing btech first year for mechanical engg.
I wanna to work in aerospace field w
so what r the courses and possibilities i have to get from iist.?
Please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  5. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  9. What to after B.E in mechanical engineering degree? -- [New]
  10. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  11. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  15. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering to be eligible for doing aerospace engineering in future?
23rd August 2011, 08:18 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?

hi..you surely can to masters in aerospace engineering but before that you have to clear the gate examination in the aerospace engineering and choose an college which allows the maechanical engineers to take an aerospace engineering because there is no rule in the gate examination that an mechanical engineer can not write the gate exam but the admission in the institutes depends on the rules and regulations of the institute you are applying for ,
the indian institute of technology offers masters in aerospace and is probably the best college in the country to pursue the course and hence you should try to find the admission criteria from this college ,as for as the gate exam is concerened its better that you start working from now on really well on it because it would not be easy to clear the examination without studying these subjecst
13th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?

hi,
i am doing mechanical engg and i want to do m.tech which is related to automobile.
so, plz suggest the list of branches related to automobile
13th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am doing mechanical engg and i want to do m.tech which is related to automobile.
so, plz suggest the list of branches related to automobile
18th September 2011, 06:01 PM
praveendia

as u had done mechanical engg.for mtech in aerospace u have appear in aerospace paper for gate and all the iit are having aerospace engg for mtec. or u join the indin air force by applying in afcat examination u can work aeronautical field by this also or join the hal
22nd September 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i'll be doing mechanical engg. how much marks i'll have to get to enter m tech in aeronautics field
27th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the m.tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers after pursuing b.tech?
27th June 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers?
28th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have just 62% in mechanical engineering,which course is good for my bright future in m-tech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?