26th June 2013, 10:23 PM
soravp

Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus

Is the M.Tech Programmes offered by AMITY University in Gurgon and Noida campuses are recognized by AICTE and are on par with those offered by Indian Govt. Unviversities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Amity University Noida a good college?
  2. Offcampus walkins in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi?
  3. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  4. Can I do M.Tech without having GATE score? List of colleges offering M.Tech in production engineering in Kerala?
  5. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  6. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  7. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  8. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  9. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon?
  11. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  12. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records? -- [New]
  13. Which are the top colleges under MAT?
  14. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  15. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  16. Is Amity university good for doing BSc courses? Which center is more better?
  17. List of AICTE universities? I want to pursue mechanical engineering
  18. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
26th October 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus

iam a btech ece student from gitam university is any last date to join in university in m tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?