11th November 2010, 08:29 PM
sai sankar.ch

M.tech in Space Engineering through Distance Mode?

Sir i completed A.M.I.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Now i would like to M.Tech in distance mode in space engineering.Please tell me how to proceed.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  2. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  3. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  4. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  5. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana? -- [New]
  6. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. Details of M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in distance education mode
  9. Should I enroll under Ph.D or go for JRF?M.Phil if the UGC NET Life Science score card is valid only of 1 year? List of various institutes offering Ph.D?
  10. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  11. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  12. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  13. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  14. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  15. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  16. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  17. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  18. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
15th November 2010, 11:07 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech in Space Engineering through Distance Mode?

you have to appear for the Entrance test conducted by the institute.After getting clear deposit the fees & then proceed further.
14th October 2017, 01:37 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: M.tech in Space Engineering through Distance Mode?

As you have done B.tech in Electronics and communication then you are not able to apply for M.Tech in space engineering. You can apply for Electronics and communication for a master degree course. This is 2 years course.

There are many universities in which you can apply for M.Tech through distance mode.
If you want to do it regularly then you can apply for GATE exam. This is an entrance exam for admission in M.Tech.

Here are some best universities in India:

Annamalai University
IGNOU
Amity University
Symbiosis University
Karnataka University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Thapar Institute Of Engineering And Technology
SSK college
Ethics Institute Of Management & Technology (EIMT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?