4th September 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is MA degree valid after B.Ed?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my MA in 2011. After that I have completed my B.Ed in 2014. Problem is that my MA percentage is very low so want to increase that. If I do double MA in Open University then will it be valid for teaching job where B.Ed is important in government sector?

12th September 2019, 01:29 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MA degree valid after B.Ed?

Yes, you can pursue M.A course from open university. It is valid to appear in the examination for recruitment as teacher.

The examination is conducted by CTET and TET for recruitment as teacher in schools.

Yes, it is pre-requisite to have B.Ed degree to become eligible to appear in the teacher recruitment examination.
12th September 2019, 05:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MA degree valid after B.Ed?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the course.

So, you will be eligible to pursue B.Ed on the basis of bachelor degree if you have scored 50% aggregate. You can pursue the master degree to improve aggregate after the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?