16th June 2011, 04:59 PM
pratik keer

Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?

Hello sir,man My self pratik.keer i am doing my SYBMS(bachelor of management study) i compliting my graduation in bms. Which management course should i take to do study in abroad. And will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships. Hw many percentage is required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOFEL, GRE.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  2. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  3. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  6. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Qualification required to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  15. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  16. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
7th December 2011, 11:41 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?

Hello pratik,

Surely through GRE you can get bulk of courses and scholarship fo rmanagement studies too. You require around 1300 and above in GRE
29th May 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?

hello sir/mam myself deepak i had completed my M.Sc. With 55 percent can i do double pg in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?